Failed to show RSWHO

Just one further piece of information to add to this thread as I tried the suggestions but it didn't fix the issue. In my case when I looked at the directory path to the executable for RSOBSERV it was showing E:\ which was an external drive but the RSOBSERV file was sitting in the normal location of C:\ therefore I had to change the directory path in registry edit. How to change the directory path is listed under tech note 60866 https://rockwellautomation-test.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/60866, should you find this is the problem.

Similar Topics

Hello So I'm trying to install RSLinx 3.90.01 on my new computer (windows 10) and everything goes smoothly until i see this error. What can I do...
Replies
Views
I started getting this error when opening RSLinx Classic v3.8. "failed to show rswho there are some unknown reasons including out of memory or...
Replies
Views
When trying to open system coms or rs who I get an error that says: Failed to show rs who: Cant access file: C:\Program files (x86)\Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got a Parker HMI, CTC PA2. I tried to download program to it but it froze in the process and could not finalize. Now, when I try to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom