Failure PanelViews Connection in RSLinx

I would to thank all the help from everybody. It helps me understand more about PLC.

I also found out that the panelview1000 have two RS-232 ports, communication and printer port. It have two type of communication port (RS-232/DF1 or RS-232/DH-485). Do you think the type of communication port will be an issue when I configure the driver in RSLinx?

Similar Topics

Hi! I am at my wits end and can't find any resources to help fix it so: I have a program I am importing from another computer that is WW2014...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
I used vmware converter to clone and backup a physical pc FT View client and now after removing vcenter converter and rebooting I am getting a...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
Wizards, It has been a few, but you all have always done me well. I have acquired a 1769-L33ER and want to use it as my collection PLC to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom