Falling edge using CWDesigner

Oriental

Good afternoon everyone, could someone guide me on how to program a falling edge in a wave micro control using CWDesigner? It is to reset a protection connected through a DI.
I send you thanks in advance!!!!

Use the FTrig function it is a falling edge trigger so when a tag goes false the FTRIG gives a pulse for one scan it's in the manusl

Similar Topics

I have a FX3U clone that I am failing to get a simple Structured Text example working on and would really appreciate some help. I created a...
Replies
Views
Found this in an old program I am cleaning up. Is this a poor re-creation of a Falling Edge Trigger? Thoughts See the screen shot.
Replies
Views
Hi All, Does anyone of you know what is the function of rising and falling edges? I essentially want to trigger a timer once the state of a coil...
Replies
Views
So I am doing a project for my PLC networking class. We are using CLICK PLCs by Koyo. I am decently experienced, but my question is more about the...
Replies
Views
Is there any possibility to switch off alarm trigger mode "falling edge" in discrete alarms configured in Tia Portal ? I have an alarm configured...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom