Fanuc 364 and 374 problems

weston

Has anyone had a problem with GE Fanuc 364 cpu not coming up in run mode after power up? The hardware config is set up correctly but will not auto run. Its because it is in stop fault mode with:
Loss of daughter board
Program block checksum failure
Currupted Memory
I can not figure out why?? Go online with it clear the fault table and manual put it in run and it runs with a problem until power is cycled.

That is one 364 doing that. I have 2 others that ethernet ports do not work and a 374 that sometimes flushes the program after being powered off and sometimes doesnt. with a brand new battery in the power supply.

Any help is definitely appreciated. thanks in advance

I don't know if the 364s I had had the same problem. When they went bad, they were replaced with the 374.

For the 374, the power supply battery is insufficient. It will only last for a short time with no power.

You should either move to the external battery pack or save your program to the flash memory. Both would be even better.

The external battery is IC693ACC302.

Last edited:
Has anyone had a problem with GE Fanuc 364 cpu not coming up in run mode after power up? The hardware config is set up correctly but will not auto run. Its because it is in stop fault mode with:
Loss of daughter board
Program block checksum failure
Currupted Memory
I can not figure out why?? Go online with it clear the fault table and manual put it in run and it runs with a problem until power is cycled.

That is one 364 doing that. I have 2 others that ethernet ports do not work and a 374 that sometimes flushes the program after being powered off and sometimes doesnt. with a brand new battery in the power supply.

Any help is definitely appreciated. thanks in advance
Make sure that you have the latest Firmware in each processor. Search here:

Verify that you have the correct battery for your setup.
DO296: IC693ACC302 - Auxiliary Battery Module,
DO2321: Auxiliary Smart Battery Module, IC695ACC302

If you have any specific question come on back. :)

The plcs are installed on draglines in a coal mine. They are powered down often. Every time cable to the machine is added or re routed. I am using the external battery module for the 374, but I have the problem 374 on my desk now with just the normal internal power supply battery and a small 4 rung program in it. It hasn't flushed the program like this yet. Could the size of the program affect it flushing the memory?