Fanuc CNC---->Fanuc PMC Data Tables

IAA

I am curious to how the Fanuc CNC can update a Data Table in the PMC. I have figured out how the PMC writes the data to the CNC and I have found the function in the PMC that compares the value that the CNC has written.

I have a machine that the PMC has to have a 1 in D2367 to clear the rough part. The machine is a retrofit and we are just doing basic machining on it so the old macro loaded programs will no longer be used, but the PMC is still looking for the value of 1.

I have set the data table in the PMC with no problem, but I cannot figure out how the CNC would do it.

The value always stays on 1 even on power down so it is good to go, but I am still curious on how it all works. Any pointers? Thanks