Fanuc controller

Ltpriyank

I have been trying to power up Fanuc r2000ib robot which is connected to Fanuc r30ia controller. But the controller is not powering up after the circuit breaker is switched ON. The PIL:LED(green) is glowing on the power supply unit but rest all components are switched OFF.

Ensure the main power voltage properly selected.
Ensure the OFF terminals on the Estop Board are shorted by jumper or external dry contact.
And yes, Mike is right about robot-forum.com

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi. I have an Ge Fanuc Controller versa max and need to know where i can download the software for this PLC, anyone that can direct me please. I...
Replies
Views
So we have this machine called a "quickwater" that we use to heat our low pressure water system. On the HMI screen there is a place where you can...
Replies
Views
We have robot - Fanuc make RJ3IB controller in our r and d cell.and we would like to have an external HMI connected to it. Through HMI we want to...
Replies
Views
Hello All. We're working with a GE 305 Pac controller with a IC695PNC001 profinet controller card to communicate with a Fanuc Robot thru Profinet...
Replies
Views
I am having a hard time configuring my Micro820 PLC with Connected Components Workbench as a scanner for my fanuc robot. Any advice on this?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom