GE PNC001 profinet controller to FANUC Robot

Davev2005

Hello All.
We're working with a GE 305 Pac controller with a IC695PNC001 profinet controller card to communicate with a Fanuc Robot thru Profinet (robot as IO device).

The robot side was no problem following his manual for the configuration and we use a Siemen 1200 PLC to do it.

The problem is on IC695PNC001 side, we can't stablish comms with the robot.
We try all ways without any luck.
Asking to the supplier and he said that is not possible do it with IC695PNC001, but i'm not sure about.
Any help are welcome!
Regards
Dave

Much More Information Is Needed as :
Is there a GSDML for the Fanuc Robot ?(Part Number)Would help.If there is No GSDML for the Fanuc Robot then he is correct. But if you did it in Siemens 1200 and there was a GSDML that I would guess it is Possible.

You set Up communications in your Proficy Machine Edition. Setting Up The IP Address in the Properties of the PNC001 once that is configured you (add I/O device) right click on PNC001 Controller and Import GSDML if Needed or 3rd party or look in your Toolchest under Profinet Devices see if your device is listed there. You will need that First.

Once you have Your Device installed You Use the Launch Discovery Tool pick your Ethernet device from the drop down list and search. It will Display all devices connected to the network.

Add the Name and IP Address of your device. (You may need disable or uninstall antivirus as there have been issues with it blocking) It will then be displayed in green when it is configured and Communicating correctly.
This should Be all Layed out in GFK-2571