FAST Adquisition and logging data with Wincc-Professional-Tia portal-S7-1500

GusoXXL

Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum and i hope u can help me.
Im doing a project where we need to read data in the Wincc Professional SCADA 15.1 with a PC SIMATIC and sent it to an SQL throw a VB script.
The script is done and read the Tags from the OPC UA connection and sent the data every 250ms
Here is the problem, im running the script every 250 ms, but the data is overlapping it selft cause the SCADA only save data every 1s.

I have tried the Historical data option throw memory, where u can set the acquisition time and the saving time (i stablished it to 500ms, idk if its possible to get it to 250ms), but when i take the data it continues changing every 1s.

So guys, any idea how to change that 1 second to maybe 100ms or 250ms?? if its not possible maybe 500ms? i let u some pictures of what i said.

By the way, even im using this Wincc Professional and this PC SIMATIC i am able to use an HMI confort Panel, the advanced version or something similar that make me take data at 250ms and save in a variable or directly without passing throw a tag and sending it directly to the SQL.

I think is a hard problem, have been looking for a solution some time, hope u can help me.

THANKS...

Historical.PNG