FAT test

For what ?

A nuclear submarine, lathe, light bulb tester, yoghurt making machine, switchboard, motor control panel, etc etc etc

There is such a thing as a generic FAT for every product, what one person does in a FAT differs to the next.

You will not get any specific answers here, how are we supposed to know what your panel should do ?

I am involved in FAT tests that can last from 1 hour to 2 days, each one is different and has to be custom written depending on the functionality required by the customer

Your customer has asked you to build a panel to fulfill a task, write the test round the functions and demonstrate they work gaining your customers approval on each function\outcome of the test.

fat001.JPG

Similar Topics

I need to do a factory acceptance test for a PLC panel we designed. It has an AB ControlLogix #1756-L61 controller, AI module #1756-IF16, AO...
Replies
Views
Dear All I am going to inspect one PLC panel having only CPU,Digital I/P and O/P module. Can i have the sample FAT report for that. Because...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys please someone help me and take it as ugent requirement for my project, I am using Step-7, CPU 412-2 here and the logic that i have to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys please someone help me and take it as ugent requirement for my project, I am using Step-7, CPU 412-2 here and the logic that i have to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, When doing projects, I always come across these terms: SAT = site acceptance test FAT = Factory acceptance test UAT = User acceptance...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom