Ferrule Crimper

Doug4329

Trippled the number the panels we build a year. Looking into the cut, strip, ferrule crimp tools with the barrell chamber that holds a strip of ferrules and you just stick the stripped wire in and crimp. Looks like there are 3 popular versions. Phoenix Contact 1200101 Crimpfox 4 in 1, Weidmuller 9020000000 and Panduit CT-1000. Anyone have experiences with these or any other I may have missed? Recommendations?

Similar Topics

Sorry for being off topic, but I'm looking for either a wire crimper that comes with a calibration certificate, or somewhere to send our crimper...
Replies
Views
Recently I have been looking into purchasing a Ferrule Crimper and an assortment of ferrules. They sure make those prox wires easier to insert...
Replies
Views
I do not use ferrules on my panel terminals. I use screw terminal. (Old school guy) For those of you that use ferrules on your stranded wire...
Replies
Views
I am getting off into using ferrules on some of our PLC IO that has spring and not screw connection terminals. Now a choice in crimping tools... I...
Replies
Views
I want to start using Ferrules in my panels but the thing is the DIN standard has a certain color for a certain size which means you may have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom