OT- Ferrule wire crimper calibration?

dginbuffalo

Sorry for being off topic, but I'm looking for either a wire crimper that comes with a calibration certificate, or somewhere to send our crimper to get calibrated? Were doing a job for a big customer (SIEM^*S) and they require us to have this. I bought a kit from FerrulesDirect and a cert came with it. They do not do this anymore unfortunately :( Anyone have any ideas?

I'm sure Siemens will sell you one. If not send your to me and I'll whip you up a cert. :)

I wish they would! We build equipment for their power plant projects. The inspector they send wants to see our calibration for the wire ferrule crimper (ferrules are in their spec).

Similar Topics

Trippled the number the panels we build a year. Looking into the cut, strip, ferrule crimp tools with the barrell chamber that holds a strip of...
Replies
Views
I do not use ferrules on my panel terminals. I use screw terminal. (Old school guy) For those of you that use ferrules on your stranded wire...
Replies
Views
I am getting off into using ferrules on some of our PLC IO that has spring and not screw connection terminals. Now a choice in crimping tools... I...
Replies
Views
I want to start using Ferrules in my panels but the thing is the DIN standard has a certain color for a certain size which means you may have a...
Replies
Views
Please let me know how far the conductor can protrude from the ferrule end or do we need to trim the conductor flush with the ferrule.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom