Fix32 ABR configurator and powertool

kwm985

Having troubling with a fix32 installation.

We have rslinx 2.59
Windows 7
Abr driver 7.42

We have this same setup working fine on another computer but for some reason I'm getting a C++ error when trying to load the .abr file. The .abr file was from 6.53.

We upgraded the other computer from 6.53 to 7.42 and did not get this error.

It will give me the same error when I try to use the ABR configurator as well.

As anyone ever seen this error?

C++ err.jpg

Never mind for some reason it didn't like the executable I was using. Went back to the very original executable and it worked fine. Weird though I never got an error during any of the previous installations.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have an older system using a pktx card. Trying to get a new system up using an ANC-120E (Virtual Network USB to DH+) I got the...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to re-deploy an old application on a new PC, and when I run the ABR powertool version 7.29 in WinXP I get the following dialog box...
Replies
Views
I am working with GE FIX32, version 7.0. I have migrated an application using the older 6.x ABR driver, from WinNT to Win2K, and have now moved...
Replies
Views
Recently changed the IP address on a working SCADA system. Now the ethernet channel of the ABR driver will not work, the DH+ channel is working...
Replies
Views
I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom