FIX32 ABR Driver 6.53 issues

Ken Moore

Lifetime Supporting Member
Recently changed the IP address on a working SCADA system. Now the ethernet channel of the ABR driver will not work, the DH+ channel is working fine.

I get error 110 ( unsupported format), but it's reading the same file as before, F10:0. The new IP address is a "private" one 10.xxx.xxx.34 is this the issue?
I can ping the PLC from the cmd prompt, and it shows up in RSWho.

thanks.

Ken

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have an older system using a pktx card. Trying to get a new system up using an ANC-120E (Virtual Network USB to DH+) I got the...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to re-deploy an old application on a new PC, and when I run the ABR powertool version 7.29 in WinXP I get the following dialog box...
Replies
Views
I am working with GE FIX32, version 7.0. I have migrated an application using the older 6.x ABR driver, from WinNT to Win2K, and have now moved...
Replies
Views
Having troubling with a fix32 installation. We have rslinx 2.59 Windows 7 Abr driver 7.42 We have this same setup working fine on another...
Replies
Views
I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom