Flight Horror Stories

Retrun flight home; Get off plane, get luggage from baggage claim, waiting for shuttle out to long term parking. THen notice my suitcase is locked. I didnt lock it. I have never locked it, dont have key. Apparently security check didnt like my tool kit and meters and such and opened and then when closing back up they locked it. My car keys are inside. THought of just cutting thru to find my car keys, but my pocket knife is inside also.

I went back inside near the ticket counter, stood around for a bit pondering my situation, found a TSA guy walking past. I explain my situation, he essentially grabs my suitcase from me and walks away, I try to follow him, and other TSA guys intercept me. After I had to show boarding passes and bagage claim and ID and such, then they get this big ring of about a hundred keys and find the one that matches my lock and unlock it for me.

Last edited: