Flow PID and Level P-Only controls working together

Somehow I feel that this world PID championship won't have the same following as say, the womans world tennis championship.

However, I'd pay good money to see Peter N slog it out with DrBitBoy in a boxing ring. Extra points if you use a line like "Integrate this, you 8 bit ADC" when going in for a TKO.

Then again, I am probably a rather sick individual.

We may now be a little off topic... hopefully TheWaterBoy has his system running in a stable and reliable manner, and no one is having to think about "how on earth am I flushing this monstrosity".

Similar Topics

Hello, I take part in commissioning of process station with lobe pump. Speed of the pump is controlled by PowerFlex 525. A customer requirement...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to PID control, wondering if anyone can help me with this. We have a flow meter goes into VHSC point io card as input, analog output...
Replies
Views
I have a PID loop I would like to produce a mathematical model for. I may not have paid enough attention in the Control Systems lectures a few...
Replies
Views
Quick question. I have a PID controller that has the following parameters Process: Flowrate (L/s) Setpoint: FlowrateSP (L/s) Output: ValvePIDOut...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Need some help. Goal: Closed loop flow control of valve positioner to a flow value. Parts: I've got a K series Rotork valve with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom