Force Cooling in Motors

why is the load so high, and yes play with the voltage on this 10 Hz, probably it will help, as there is no control of how much is needed, it is assumed by the drive. try to bring down the voltage until the motor stalls.

Too hot to touch is not a good test. Usually, the lowest insulation class is usually around 125 degrees C. Water boils at 100 degrees C!!!!!!!!

Similar Topics

Dear all, I need to run 2.2 KW induction motor at 10 Hz frequency or 290 rpm speed. The base speed is 1450 rpm or 50 Hz frequency. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have some parameter files that I'm using. Most of the tags are direct reference to the PLC, but a couple are HMI tags. If I change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom