FR-V500 Mitsubishi Inverter 55kW

benjib42

Hello All.
I have an 55kW Mitsubishi Inverter FR-V500. After a long weekend switched off, the Inverter was found reset to factory defaults. The problem is that Pr.80 Motor Capacity was reset to 11kW.
Any atempt to change it to 55kW or to start an auto tuning of the motor, result in OC3 or OC1 etc.
Does anybody experienced this fault? I am not sure if it is a wrong parametrization or a defective inverter.

Thanks.

Can't say anything specific about that inverter, but in general, inverter mfrs make one control board / CPU for all of a particular product line, and somewhere in the Power Board is a "personality" chip set that tells the CPU what size drive it is controlling. Sounds as though that system has died, so the CPU is defaulting to some low level default setting. Something like that would not typically be something you can overcome in parameterization, you probably need to replace something.