Free USB pen drive from Allen-Bradley

Was lookin for the AB promo, and you provided it! Thanks

Let me see how they respond to just one more inquiry. Survey answers, ha?

Contr_Conn,
Thanks for providing the link!! I would have never run accross it otherwise.
Glad to help you guys. Just came across while browsing Ethernet/IP site.
BTW I did not order one for myself - just did not want to get more sales calls.
I already have 256 MB and 64 MB USB drives, so can live without this one.
One of them from friends at Rockwell.
[attachment]
Speaking of setup - I never used mine with Win98, but in Win2000 and XP they recognized without any drivers, just plug and play.

usb-key.jpg

Last edited:
Got It

Thanks for the link initially. I never expected to get it, but now I have a place to carry my tamp... no wait. my Cigar. I'll nickname it Monica!

Got mine today, supervisor had to take it apart to see what it was when he saw it sitting on my bench. Must have thought it was a cigar, he never did understand what it was for.

Ken Moore said:
Got mine today, very heavy.

Yeah. There must be a lead weight in there or something.

I wonder how many of the 500 sent out went to members of PLCs.net. Could be 100 or so, because many of our members read posts without replying.

AK

Got mine today. It probably came last friday. It's alot heavier than I expected. Nice pen. I might be able to come up with a use for the case too, don't know if it's long enough for a cigar? Hmmmm.
The other end of the pen works well as a stylus too!

Got mine today.
Windows ME recognized it perfectly.

You'd think that the marketing guys would have it preloaded with some kind of propaganda.

Examples/ catalogs/ Traffic lights? I don't know?

Anyhow I'll find a use for it.
Thanks Rockwell.
Thanks Contr_Conn