Friendly user plc

You are the only person who can answer that question and your answer will only apply to you. The one that seems the most user friendly to me may seem hopelessly obscure to you.

You also need to consider your expectations. If a piece of equipment can only do a few things, it can be very simple to program and operate. The more things it can do, the more choices you need to make when programming. That adds complexity. If you purchase a piece of equipment that is capable of doing a lot more than you're asking it to, then you may come to the conclusion that it is needlessly complex. Conversely, if you purchase a piece of equipment that was designed for simple applications, you may be able to make it work for a more complicated application, but you may not be happy with the things you have to do to make it work.

maher731 said:
What is the most friendly user plc programming and HMI programs ?

I agree with Steve Bailey.Everyone who answers with a recomendation will be recomending the one they are comfortable with.

Try to find who will give you the best price, support and functionality for what you need now and maybe in the future.

maher731 said:
What is the most friendly user plc programming and HMI programs ?

My old Romanian friend use to tell me that the only easy thing in life was peeing in the shower.

"the most friendly user"???

Its the one which has a good local support ressources.

Where your local representative is going to help you "learn" how its used, where you can call a sub-contractor to come in and help you resolve some issues.

The key word is "local support".

After this they all are easy.

Allen-Bradley has got to be the most user friendly processors ever invented. Tech support is great. Software is a breeze to configure even with little expierence. You cannot beat the price.

Why do a feel like washing my mouth out with soap?

Mark Buskell said:
Allen-Bradley has got to be the most user friendly processors ever invented. Tech support is great. Software is a breeze to configure even with little expierence. You cannot beat the price.

No sarcasm there at all, right?:p

Mark Buskell said:

Do you work for Allen-Bradley ?? or get any kick backs ??

icon7.gif

I think RSLogix 500 is fairly simple to use and the SLC and Micrologix processors are very good and easy to use as well.

Panelbuilder isn't so bad to use and I wish we were able to use Panelviews where I work. The new C-more stuff that Automation Direct has though is very easy to use in my opinion and thus far the C-more panel that we are trying out to replace the old AD/current EZ Automation panels seems good.