FT View [Alarm] deleted.

tjoneill

Hello again All. quick question I deleted the alarm pop-up screen because I already have the alarm banner on all my screens after I deleted it I’m getting a fault saying the screen is not there so I was suggested that to create another alarm screen and just have it blank, now it pops up with a blank screen every time a fault comes up. is there anyway I can get around this?
thank you again.

If you are talking about the default [ALARM] display then change the Display Settings and uncheck "Cannot Be Replaced" and check "Disable Initial Input Focus" and finally set you X,Y Position to a value that would be in a region that would place the display in a non-viewable screen area. I typically make these values negative numbers.

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I´ve got a little problem with my FT View SE alarm window. On my PLC program, I have 200 SINT for alarms, in which every bit is for one...
Replies
Views
This may be something obvious that I could learn if I sat down to understand the topic in detail with tutorials and manuals. But sometimes it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have two PC with the FT SE local application and the same project. The one PC is wrong about alarm and event log. When I open the...
Replies
Views
Is there a simple way (VBA or macro language) to acknowledge ONLY the most recent alarm? I upgraded recently all the way from RSVIEW 32 7.60 to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom