FTA Manager upgrade

cncsparky

I have a FTView SE server that needs the FT activation manager updated from 3.30 to 3.50 . What I understand this will allow me to use the usbdong2 dongle to swap the server hardware, in case of failure, easily and quickly to an imaged spare.

There will be a small downtime window soon to install. Any issues I need to be aware of? Compatible with FTView SE 6.0?

The first step will be to install v3.50. The server should come up and still recognize the current activation without doing anything else, correct?

To use the dongle, I will then need to rehost the activation or is there a way to copy/past the .lic to the dongle?

Thanks for any help!

Similar Topics

We are seeing a lot of traffic in our log files on our new VM machine we have built. We are not having any software activation problems but the...
Replies
Views
We have built a VM machine and also a built a sever that we did a rehost of our concurrent licenses to. The licenses resided on the server on the...
Replies
Views
Hello. There must be dozens of posts about FTA activation, but I could not find an answer to my problem. I am, using the latest FTA Activation...
Replies
Views
Anyone else having issues with these two? I have a WinXP laptop running ZoneAlarm Firewall v10.2.078.000 and it keeps killing FTA Server. The...
Replies
Views
i have just removed 5 licenses from an old laptop ready to install on the new one ive ordered, the licenses were with the old disk activation, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom