ZoneAlarm and FTA Server

BAJ

Anyone else having issues with these two? I have a WinXP laptop running ZoneAlarm Firewall v10.2.078.000 and it keeps killing FTA Server. The version of FactoryTalk Activation Manager installed is v3.50 (which I believe is the current version), I presume the Server is the same version.

TIA,
-Brad

Unless you have real concerns, I would disable zonealarm -
You may not need it

I have real concerns. As a contractor, my laptop is exposed to many, many networks. I take the security of my laptop VERY seriously because, as a contractor, if I bring a virus into a customer site and infect their systems, I've lost a customer.

I've been running ZoneAlarm with RA Software products for as long as I can remember (over a decade). This problem is relatively new for me, I was hoping someone was aware of a recent change and could possibly point me towards a fix.