FTAE after Acknowledge, the alarm list re-scan

hello guys,

i have some problem here, i hope you can help me.
i already built a system with FTAE as alarm system but everytime i using acknowledge button, the alarm is ack but start re-scan the old alarm, is there any mistakes that i made when build the FTAE? need your advise immediatelly guys.

for more detail maybe you can contact me, perhaps anyone can help me solve my problem cause i already tried it for 2 months and still can't have a solve.

thank you so much before.

regards

Dimas Prasetyo

Okay. First of all what object are you using. Alarm and Event Banner, Alarm and Event Summary or Alarm and Event Log Viewer?

Let's be clear, the purpose of the Acknowledge button is only to silence the alarm if you enabled sound or blink feature. It will not be removed from the alarm list until the alarm is cleared.

Okay. First of all what object are you using. Alarm and Event Banner, Alarm and Event Summary or Alarm and Event Log Viewer?

Let's be clear, the purpose of the Acknowledge button is only to silence the alarm if you enabled sound or blink feature. It will not be removed from the alarm list until the alarm is cleared.
Alarm and Event Log Viewer i think.
after acknowledge, the blink and sound coming again but with new time.
before acknowledge the time of alarm is ok but after acknowledge the alarm record as new time

Last edited:
If the alarm condition is STILL ACTIVE, and you RESET the FTAE object, the alarm will retrigger. If the condition reoccurs, it will retrigger.
If the alarm condition is STILL ACTIVE and you ACKNOWLEDGE the FTAE object, it will changed to ACKNOWLEDGED, but not RESET.

The internal FTAE management bits:

ALARM_CONDITION_TRUE FTAE.InAlarm is true, FTAE.InAlarmUnacked is true.

Then Acknowledge the alarm... FTAE.InAlarm is still true, FTAE.InAlarmUnacked is false.

When the Alarm condition goes away, if the alarm object isn't set to latched, FTAE.InAlarm goes false. If it is set to latched, FTAE.InAlarm will only go false on reset.

If the object is InAlarm, and you Reset it, it will reset, then retrigger again.