FTAE Nesting Local Message Display Output into Tag1 Alarm Val

Wattnxt

Existing Condition:
Running SE Studio (FTAE 6.10) currently and have VFDs pulling last fault code via DataLink to a UDT. This value populates Tag1 Value on Alarm into FTAE and stores this value in the Alarm summary as well as Historian. Works great.

Visual translation of fault code (ie-Fault Code = 7) is done via Local Message Display with Assigned string values for each fault code. Tag Value 7 Displays "Overcurrent Fault" on the DCS display

What I want to do:
Instead of simply placing the value of 7 into the Alarm, I would like to place the output message of the Local Message Display into that Tag1 Value. Essentially, I should be able to use an explicit XML pointer to define the input value TO the Local Message Display, and Populate the Tag1 Value with the String output of the associated Local Message Display.

What I do NOT want to do:
Create a nested array for the drives in CTLGX.
Use CTLGX to do any of the string translation.
Create a whole new series of logic in SE to make the lookup.

Essentially, the Local Message Display does this function and outputs the value to the DCS display. I am using it on the DCS screens now. It would be excellent to be able to simplify the alarm Tag1 value to match what the operator sees exactly in alarm History.

Is there a way to do enter this into the pointer for Tag1 as an XML statement, and if so, what is the syntax?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jay