FTalk View + VBA + CSV

ckeller22

Ok everyone i need some help. I recently started at a new place and they are using a plant wide FTalk View SE system for all their HMI's. Each terminal in the different areas can only access certain screens for obvious reasons. There is navigation between the areas using a display box that runs a vba code. From what i can tell the VBA code pulls information from a csv file based on the username of the terminal. I have never messed with vba or csv so i am a little lost here. The csv is just a chart that has the user names of the terminals and a row of 1's and 0's, 1 meaning that the terminal can access a certain area and 0 meaning that it cant. So i figured if i just changed the 0's to 1's in the columns that i want to access then thats all i need to do but for some reason the change never happens on the screens. Do i have to tell the vba code to pull from the csv again or something?

any help would be much appreciated.

I have logged them out and back in which reloads the application that didn't work. I have rebooted the terminal that didn't work. I have not tried rebooting the server yet. In the vba there is a comment that explains what it does and there is a line that is confusing me. It says that it uses the csv to fill an array so it's almost like I need to figure out how to reload that array