FTV SE Disable Trend Click

AMarks95

I have quite a few trends on an overview that I'm using to both signify tanks and the measurement (DO) over time. Is there any way for me to disable to user's ability to click on the trend?

I like the black outline for clickable items, but I don't want users to click on the trend because it adds a small overlay that blocks other info. This overlay does reset when they navigate away from and then back to the page.

It sounds like you are trying to prevent the users from interacting with the trend window. Is that it?

Clicking on a trend does not normally invoke any sort of overlay window unless you have configured that action. Right-clicking and selecting the chart properties gives you options to change the trend view. Are you trying to prevent that window from appearing?

OG

It sounds like you are trying to prevent the users from interacting with the trend window. Is that it?

Clicking on a trend does not normally invoke any sort of overlay window unless you have configured that action. Right-clicking and selecting the chart properties gives you options to change the trend view. Are you trying to prevent that window from appearing?

OG

I have not configured any touch actions for the trend. When I click on it the time shows up in the top-right corner along with the current tag values. The time covers another tag I'm displaying there and the tag value is overlayed on the trend itself.

In the trend properties on the Common tab you can disable the highlighting. That only affects that one object. But the object is still interactive if they touch or click on it. I'm not aware of any way to disable interaction.

OG