FTV Studio Compact 1000 Alarm Problem

If you make a new project with only a main screen and place a Time and Date Object on it.

will it work?

Attached is a File Viewer From AB. Use File Open and navigate to:
MyComputer\SharedDocuments\RSView\Enterprise\ME\Logs\yourprojectname\M_Alarms

In Open Dialog change file type to .ALM You should see files one is history. Select and open. Then it will ask for a setup file use Browse same as above to... \ME\HMIprojects\projectname\M_Alarms\ Here there should be a .MAL File select it and open you see the file. It should contain Time On and TimeAck columns with Date And Time.

when Create the Application you can select version of .mer
Here are 2 examples
1. Choice of all Versions
2. Project created with Compact Checkbox Selected. Only 5.1 Availible
So the .Mer file should be 5.1 when downloaded to Compact.
The only other thing I know you can do is to open the Diagnostic window to see if any warnings are errors are listed. Under the System folder you'll see Diagnostics Setup
to set when window opens or put in a goto button.

But from the help file the compact requires version 5.1

File Types.jpg

Problem solved. It was the "Language" issue... the panel didnt recognized the language I used on my program... at last its working all perfectly fine... so if you see these kind of issues, remember to always check the language used on your HMI programme is applicable by the panel... thanks alot CHRIS... truly a great help... this forum group is awesome