FTView ME 6.1 Event track

CarloA

Hi all,

i am having trouble finding out how i could track an event like start command or stop command. is there anyway to do it in FTView ME 6.1 with PV Plus 700?

i am looking into the diagnotics but no luck,

i want to be able to log a change of state with the time it happened and who the user is at the time.

is this possible?

Hi all,

i am having trouble finding out how i could track an event like start command or stop command. is there anyway to do it in FTView ME 6.1 with PV Plus 700?

i am looking into the diagnotics but no luck,

i want to be able to log a change of state with the time it happened and who the user is at the time.

is this possible?

Look into the FTView ME datalog. Add the tags you want to track. I think you can also add the system\User tag which should tell you which user is logged in. Hope this helps.

I set up an alarm screen the trigger being what ever you want track, then set the alarms to show timem date and what ever you want the message to be.