FTView ME Security

There is a global auto-logout setting, but not a user-by-user setting.

In the FactoryTalk View Studio project tree, go to the System -> Project Settings window, and select the 'Runtime' tab.

You can check the box for Auto-logout and select a period of minutes, as well as choose which Display to go to, with or without a Parameter File or Parameter List.

Similar Topics

I am currently trying to migrate a FTView Network Distributed Application to a group of new servers. On the new Historian server, I am unable to...
Replies
Views
I have a really bizarre password issue with FTView SE 11.0. More than one system, both on Distributed and Station editions. All on VersaViews...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, Any idea on how to setup object level security in FTView ME. I am trying to restrict the access to a Push button until a particular...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to get the current user security code from the HMI (PV plus 6, FTView 6) to the PLC (1769-L33ER)? Or another way to continuously...
Replies
Views
Version of FactoryTalk View SE:6.10.00 CPR 9 SR 4 Current Operating System (including Service Pack):Win Xp SP3 Dear All , So Now I have A...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom