FTVIEW SE cannot load HMI server

camitrano

I have running FactoryTalk View SE v7.0 on Windows XP normally for a long time

Now I have the following error message :

Database conversion or synchronization failed. Cannot load HMI Server "my app name"

Anyone can suggest me to solve this problem

I'd try running the latest Rockwell patch rollup that you can get that will run on such an old system - this will patch/reinstall most of the services/software.

Then I'd try to run the FactoryTalk Directory Configuration Wizard and see if that sorts any issues out.

Similar Topics

Hey All, I am experiencing issues connecting my FTView to a remote network. When i expand my Network and Devices tree (Left panel), my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm creating a small application to operate a valve on an existing application between a CompactLogix and a FTView SE instance. I...
Replies
Views
I ran into an issue with an application that I think would be useful to share for anyone that experiences this problem. The problematic...
Replies
Views
FTView - cannot restore .mer "file is not a valid runtime application file." Hello Experts, I was given a .mer file and i cannot restore it...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have recently converted a PanelBuilder32 file to a FactoryTalk View ME v6.1 development environment. All is well except when I go...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom