FTView SE - VBA to get quantity of alarms at banner

Revnus

Hi.

I'm trying to get the number of alarms from an alarm and event banner located on a display called "alarmepag1" and write to a HMI tag "AlmInAlm".
No success yet. How can I do it?

Here is the last code that I tried:

Dim ChangeAlarmVBA_int As Tag
Dim MyGroup As TagGroup
Dim bannerVBA As AlarmSummary
Option Explicit

Private Sub Display_AnimationStart()
On Error GoTo ErrHandler

Set MyGroup = Application.CreateTagGroup(Me.AreaName)
MyGroup.Add ("AlmInAlm")
Set ChangeAlarmVBA_int = MyGroup.Item("AlmInAlm")

Set bannerVBA = Me.Application.LoadedDisplays("alarmepag1").Elements("FactoryTalkAlarmandEventBanner1")
ChangeAlarmVBA_int.Value = bannerVBA.AlarmFaultCount

Exit Sub

ErrHandler:
Application.LogDiagnosticsMessage "Error occurred in " & ThisDisplay.FullName & _
" Display_AnimationStart(). Error # " & Err.Number & ": " & Err.Description, ftDiagSeverityError
End Sub