FTVME Upload

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to replace a Panelview Plus 600 from a machine. The HMI works it is just damaged on inside plastic and won't stay together. I uploaded the file out of it and I get a warning "Kepware Server files must be manually restored from 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI Projects\G2012702\Kepserver'

I have never used Kepserver and this is a stand alone machine is this something I should be concerned about. When I download it I get a
Fault display saying I/O comms failure from the program but nothing from the
the HMI (Rockwell) that would indicate comms loss to processor.

Never mind dumb mistake their machine needed to have a key on to activate their I/O
the program upload was fine.

if your replacement display panel is identical as original one.
go to configuration mode of PVP600, copy .mer file in internal storage to USB flash drive, later load this .mer file to the new PVP600, then run the application.