Fundamental question about automation

This is all too funny...But I'm banking on a language barrier issue..Maybe this guy/gal will comeback and post a spicific question about automation?? But 1st I have to clean up all the coffee I spilled on my desk...

Lesson learned...put the cup down before reading the initial post...

I'm afraid to go see the movie...Might not live up to the book.

Marybeth,

Hitch-hikers guide to the Galixy.. Great read, Not too long. Movie way overdue. Guy loses house to freeway and goes on oddisy...of sorts.

to the original poster, the fundamentals of automation are...

1. You can never remove the ID 10 T error possibility...someone has to turn it on.

2. there is a such thing as too much automation.

testsubject said:
So, does everyone have their robe and towel?

My girlfriend says I'm not allowed to take a towel with me... Maybe she won't be going along, afterall.

We need to get a hitchhiker smiley!

Bob,

There really can be such a thing as too much automation..or missplaced automation. Case in point: I really miss the cute girls in their red and gold trimmed monkey suits that used to run the elevators in the big department stores. I also regret that automation eventually led to their demise...

elevmike said:
Bob,

There really can be such a thing as too much automation..or missplaced automation. Case in point: I really miss the cute girls in their red and gold trimmed monkey suits that used to run the elevators in the big department stores. I also regret that automation eventually led to their demise...

okay, I'll give you the cute girls in monkey suits, but that's it!

lol

elevmike said:
I really miss the cute girls in their red and gold trimmed monkey suits that used to run the elevators in the big department stores.

It's been a few years (decades?), Mike. I doubt these girls are currently quite as 'cute' as you remember... ;)

🍻

-Eric

Eric Nelson said:
It's been a few years (decades?), Mike. I doubt these girls are currently quite as 'cute' as you remember...

They all got shot-gun applied body piercings and they're working at your local Walmart.

Eric Nelson said:
It's been a few years (decades?), Mike. I doubt these girls are currently quite as 'cute' as you remember

I once knew a firery little red headed Irish girl who ran one of these..She was Extreamly attractive..At the time she was about 28-32..that'll make her about 55-60 now...

I'd rather count on my long term memory...

Thanks for the "hint" and info.

There is a drive-in within easy driving distance from me.

Pretty cool when compare to the mini-theater at the mall.

Where can I get one of those "monkey-suits"? Halooween is coming fast this year.

m
b
f

A new use for midol - PMS > Programmable Machine Syndrome.