Fundamental question about automation

mbferrari said:
There is a drive-in within easy driving distance from me.

The last time I was to a drive-inn was when I took my daughter there on their last night..about 7 years ago. It's now a mobile home park. When I was in HS I use to really "enjoy" the drive inns, but cant remember any of the movies...Ahh...memories..

mbferrari said:
Where can I get one of those "monkey-suits"? Halooween is coming fast this year.

If your a 36-24-34 maybe I can look up Sharon and see if she still has it....;)

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I have a fundamental question about typical A/B PLC rung scans. Consider the following: A B ---][-------()---...
Replies
Views
This is a very fundamental scan question. I am not clear as to what the PLC does in the following situation: I have a Home routine that moves 11...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom