FX2n-32MT cpu problem

sttchui

Hi,

i have two machine using same Mitsubishi PLC FX2n-32MT Series. One of those machine is down now, so i upload the program from another machine to a new FX2n-32MT CPU & replace the broken one.

After i replace it with new CPU none of the machine function work as it should be. So i try replace the broken PLC with the other existing machine CPU & it work as it suppose too.

I can't really understand why the new CPU doesn't work but the old CPU is working perfectly??? i just ONLY remove the old CPU & everything from wiring to termination is excatly the same as previous setting.

i also can see the expansion Digital signal is working & the Analogue input & output. But still i can't make it working in the new CPU

Have anyone experience this kind of problem before??? any help will appricciated.

Thank you!

Regards,

sttchui

cheak the data registers of hold type ,if some of them are not eaque to zero then set the data to the new plc's data registers of hold type.