FX3MU & Multiple E1070 ?

exiled

Hi peeps,
Quick question for u Mitsi Beijer guys

We have a project at work which (possibly) involves adding another E1070 HMI but with full functionality of the first.
Now i know i can connect 2 plcs to the same HMI but not sure how about to connect the other way around. I presume i would have to add some kind of ethernet card to the plc?

Any advice more than welcome

Hi!

Not sure when using Mitsubishi PLC, but we have had multiple screens connected to one Siemens PLC using either MPI and or ethernet. No problem.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is Control Expert V15.0 supposed to support multiple monitors? I'm running Control Expert V15.0 on my host Windows 11 PC, connected to two...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom