G120 and TIA

adam_lhadi

i have the CU240E-2 PN unit

am documenting this PDF Converter with the CU240B-2 and CU240E-2 Control Units (siemens.com)

the problem i have is that when some parameters are mentioned like p1070 and p1071 and some other parameters ,i did not find them in Tia portal.

are they accessible only from the BOP !!

can you provide me with document which is easy to understand in order to master the G120 programing?

kind regards

Capture.PNG

the problem i have is that when some parameters are mentioned like p1070 and p1071 and some other parameters ,i did not find them in Tia portal.

Best guess: Choose a different setting from the dropdown in the top left corner. It filters the which parameters are displayed.

Instead of "display standard parameters" choose something like "advanced" or "expert". Don't have Portal in front of me right now, what with it being the weekend :D

Best guess: Choose a different setting from the dropdown in the top left corner. It filters the which parameters are displayed.

Instead of "display standard parameters" choose something like "advanced" or "expert". Don't have Portal in front of me right now, what with it being the weekend :D

thank you bro
it works for some parameters, but still can't find others.

P1500 depends on p96 (application class)

I don't see p700 in the manual shown (listed with all the parameters spelled out)
but if I create a user defined list I see it

see pic

Even in service parameters- it is not listed

p1500_700.jpg