Gateway between Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP

sinanmoral

Hello,

Sorry, my knowledge of communication protocol is limited, so thank you in advance for your answer.

My question;

I want to get 5 values ​​(Integer) from the device with Modbus TCP to my Controllogix Cpu with 1756 EN2TR card.

This can be possible without any converter like anybus, moxa or prosoft or not?

If possible, how can 1756 EN2TR do this?

there is a device's modbus register maps that I want to get the data.(Device Company shared with me but I have no idea how I can get the data to controllogix)

Please give your valuable opinion.

Best regards.

Similar Topics

Hello PLC Forum, I have an AB PLC-5 with a 1785-KE (DH+ to serial) modul. The PLC-5 channel 0 is used for point-to-point connection to HMI. The...
Replies
Views
Currently OPC Client (PI OPC Interface from OSISOFT) is reading the data from RSLinx Gateway which is installed on different PC. And we are...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to use a Prosoft AN-X4 to improve the communications for a new panelview plus 7. This is going from a SLC-500 through DH+ to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom