Ge Fanuc 90-30 Series RS485 Communications

rdredge

I am looking to poll a Ge Fanuc 90-30 Series PLC using 4wire RS485. I have the pinouts for the PLC(Bristol) that will be polling the GEfanuc. Is there any special pin connections on the GE that i need to solderor is it simply rx+ rx- tx+ tx- that i need to use? I have the system working with 232 but i need to free up that port on the bristol.

Any suggestions welcome.

Theres a standard serial port think its 25 or 32 pin i have been using 232 to read the data but i need to change it to 485. Its not my instrument so i dont know alot about it. Cheers for the reply

Similar Topics

Has anyone worked with on of these PLC's? If so, how do I connect to one? What software do I need? What cable do I need? I'm looking online...
Replies
Views
Got an old machine with a IC610CPU104 CPU. A bit of research told me this is the same as DL305 so DirectSoft from AutomationDirect should work...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts I need to connect to this CPU 374 It seems it is a GE Fanuc PLC I want to know if I will require any specefic cable - from the...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to make a connection directly between a GE Fanuc 90-30 and a Mitsubishi FX Series PLC? If there is no means to connect directly...
Replies
Views
I have a Fanuc Robot F-200iB Series 9, 6 Axis and it is running on R-J3iB controller and the controller is configured to Mitsubishi PLC Q06HCPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom