GE Fanuc CMM311 Cable

The CMM311 is a serial communications module for a 90-30 PLC. There is no user program in it. All setup is done in hardware configuration of the PLC.

The module has two serial ports. Each port can be configured for protocol and port settings. It supports three protocols (slave only), SNP, CCM, and Modbus.

The cable required depends on what you want to connect to it. It's typical use is for an HMI panel.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, GE FANUC IC693CMM311 PLC communication problem with the Win98 operating system program, have the BGM elite. already working in our...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if AD’s EZ-Touch panels can be connected to the GE Fanuc 90-30 CMM311 Module? Right now I have it connected to the...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
I've got a Micrologix 1100 with ethernet and I'm trying to configure communications to a Fanuc R30iB controller. I'm pretty sure you have to set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom