GE Proficy - Device index searchable table?

Hi
Im new to GE proficy software. But I am looking to find a quick way to make a searchable table of all the blocks device index numbers (0-500). This is so I can find spare's within the project without having to open up all of them up and manually write them down.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

This is from memory, but should be close.
In the variable menu select "Reports" and select the one that fits your needs or right-click in the variable view window.
While programming, let the software select an unused address by using just "%M" or whatever memory type needed without an address offset/number.

Similar Topics

Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am working on a project and I would like to scale %AI to -10.0 to 10.0 VDC. The module Input data is stored as a 16 bit Integer and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to download a program with usb to serial cable in rx3i IC695CPE305 while logic and configuration is equal but when i start downloading...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom