GE RX3i write/read non-volatile memory

herrergu

I am using the lader logic SVC_56 & SVC_57 to write and read data to the PLC's flash memory. I've followed the instructions to configure the service calls but no luck. I don't even get the success or error return codes.
Has anybody done this successfully?
Thanks

Get the IPI or manual for your CPU or look it up in PME online to to verify that your CPU supports that Service Request and its proper use.

Sorry I'm on my phone or I'd have more detail.

On those CPUs protected with an "energy pack" ALL RAM is saved on power loss so there is no need for those "Service Requests. See PME online help for those functions.

I contacted GE IP support and they say the CPE330 does not support those calls and they suggested, like you, that I use the energy pack to save all RAM to flash upon power down. Thanks for the help. (y)