GE9030 CMM321 to SCADA!

markm@sencom

Hello,
Is there any program logic required for a cmm321 card to allow SCADA to talk to it?
I have configured the IP address of the card...can ping!
the SCADA driver returns a connection refused!

Please HELP!:mad:
Mark....

The SCADA package is MacroView see www.sencom.com.au
The driver does talk SRTP and it is our own, we are porting it to Linux, and would like to run some tests. It currently runs on SCO, Solaris and Windows..

Mark

Last edited:
You should not need any ladder logic to support SRTP.

You say you have configured the PLC. Presumably you did that through the serial port. After having done that, are you able to connect your PC programming software through the ethernet module? That verifies the physical connection. If the programming software communicates properly then the problem lies in the implementation of the protocol in the driver.

I am using v6 Logic Master software, and have only connected through the serial port. and then directly with the driver to the cmm321...
Can you connect to ethernet via Logic Master?

Cheers
Mark

Last edited:
Release 6 of Logicmaster is pretty old, dating back to 1996. Is your 90-30 hardware of the same vintage? Support for ethernet communications was evolving rapidly around that time. The manual GFK-1029b gives instructions for setting up Logicmaster for ethernet communications. The manual GFK-1541b gives information about installaing the CMM321 in a 90-30 system.

You can get manuals here:

http://globalcare.gefanuc.com/

Click on "Product Manuals - No Login Required"