Gefanuc pcm301

argrdg

Hi, I have a pcm301 ccm mode in port 2, how I can change ccm slave to Modbus rtu slave?
Link's for programming software pocof, termf, and Modbus master application for this module.

To write a slave module via Modbus rtu , what is the configuration pcm301 ccm enabled, ccm slave/master/ peer etc? I don't have idea for this , I have logic master to watch the configuration module.

Do you have link's for download megabasic development
No, I don't. Sorry.

If you aren't actually using the PCM301 module for running a MegaBasic program, but only using it as a CCM slave, a better choice would be the CMM311 serial communications module. You can convert a PCM301 to a CMM311 by changing the EPROM chip.

How I can enable Modbus rtu master for pcm301? Manual hardware say a free software to enable, but I can't find it.

First you asked about Modbus RTU slave on the PCM301. Now you're asking about Modbus RTU master. To make the PCM301 act as a Modbus master you will need to write a Modbus RTU master program in MegaBasic and run it on the PCM.

Why don't you explain what you are currently using the PCM301 for and what you want to change it to. Then maybe I can offer suggestions about the best path forward.

Sorry!
I need get data from a GeFanuc CPU 331, In Slot 2 of Rack I have a PCM301 With possibility to configure as Modbus RTU.
The destiny is a SCU42 Omron module with Gateway mode or Modbus Slave Mode.
I need Read Inputs , Outpus & Registers from Gefanuc.

The PCM301 module is not the easiest way to communicate with a GE 90-30 using Modbus RTU. To make the PCM301 communicate via Modbus RTU you will need to write a MegaBasic program to run on it.

An easier choice would be a CMM311 module. With that, you set up the port for Modbus RTU slave in hardware configuration. That's all there is to it. As long as the Modbus master is reading from or writing to valid addresses no PLC programming required.

Thank You Steve, I understand it.
In This case i need PCOP Software for programming the MegaBassic , Right?
I can´t find it, the Ge Fanuc webpage is not available.

You can program the PCM301 module using any terminal emulator software. GE's choice was called TERMF, but I have even been able to program a PCM module using Hyperterm. PCOP just lets you take advantage of some of the PCM301 module's advanced features.
The manual GFK-0255 covers the PCM module and GFK-0256 covers the MegaBasic language.

GE Sold their PLC product line to Emerson a few years ago. Check with them.

Hi Steve.
This is the update for my problem with the PCM301.
I asked the plant for availability of a CMM311 as you mentioned, coincidentally they had one, not in the best conditions but we tried to test it.
The next thing was to Replace the PCM301 with the CMM311.
I set the operating mode to SNP / RTU, then the RTU parameters and match it with the Omron SCU42.
With that I was able to get the data from GeFanuc CPU331.

Module: IC693CMM331N

Thanks Steve.

communication PCM301

Hello friends, I'm trying to connect an IED 850 with the PCM301 but I can't find the pinout for the modbus connection of port 2 of the IC693CBL305 cable
someone would have the connection pinout of the modbus A+ , B- ?
I tried several combinations and it didn't work!

desenho.jpg