generate alarm when PLC & its components disconnect from Network

how to generate alarm when PLC & its components like Input Output cards disconnect from Network using Un managed switch 1783 US8T.
and PLC is Compact logix with Flex IO's

use a GSV Class Module, Instance is the actual module you want to check. AttributeName is EntryStatus, Destination is a DINT.

then do a MVM Masked Move of the destination word through mask 16#F000 and check the result. if it is equal to 16#4000 then the connection is alive and working.

CONSTAT.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, in iFix I want to do a boolean calculation with two values, and generate an alarm if the result is true. The calculation in my BL block...
Replies
Views
J
Hi.. I used PanelviewPlus 1500 to replace old PV 1400e. I want to generate sound (an audio) if alarm occur. How to setup the PanelviewPlus? I...
Replies
Views
JohnCH
J
Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a way to dynamically generate a 2D barcode on a PanelView screen? An Activex Control maybe? If such a method is out there, it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to generate source file of OB1 including all dependent blocks. But i am getting a message which says-->>one or more blocks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom