Getting error while creating OPCServer instance using C#.NET

venkatgude90

Hi

I am trying to retrive RSLINX data from c#.net application. I have refenced my .Net application to Interop.RSIOPCAUTO.dll. But when trying to create instance for OPC server, application throwing an exception at below line

oServer = new RsiOPCAuto_OPCServer();

Exception Details : Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {DFB8323C-A952-11D2-A46B-00C04F796375} failed due to the following error: 80040154.

Mentioned CLSID related RSIOPCAUTO class and I have referenced in my application.

:mad:

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude.

You need to check if the dll is correctly registered in Windows Registry. Try looking for more information about the error number in MSDN.

hi

I have tried all possible ways suggested related to this error number but could not able to resolve.

I want to let you know few things
1. my machine has RSLINX Classic version installed in it
2. Currently the same code is executing on my production machine
where we have RSLINX OEM version installed.

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude