Goto Screen Popup Position

asvanduz

Hi,

I'm working on an HMI program in Factorytalk ME version 11. I have a help button that goes to a small help screen. When this smaller screen pops up however it's not centered nicely. Is there a way I can change the position of the help screen when it pops up?

Thanks.

In FTVS ME, right click on the popup display, open Display Properties. The X/Y positions are defined there. I think you could draw a rectangle on a display that represents where you want this popup to appear, then use the Top/Left position of this rectangle for the X/Y position of your popup.

You can also change the setting from the fixed position to "Use Current Location". Then position it where on the screen you want it to appear.

OG

Similar Topics

I searched the forums and manual, but didn't see an answer, so here goes: I'm using PB32 on a PV600. I'd like to have a screen appear, when...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using a Panelview Plus 1000 with a PLC5 and Panelbuilder 32. I had an existing program that I added an additional screen to. I set up...
Replies
Views
hey guys, I wanted to know if anyone could help me. I would like to have a display that pops up when I click on a button that I have already...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom