Ground/neutral

The way I describe neutrals and grounds, in a single phase circuit:

Neutral is where the current flows when current goes where you want it to go. Ground is where current flows when it doesn't go where you want it to go.

"I'm supposed to be the engineer, not the conductor."

We alledgedly have the same colour scheme in Ozz but typically extension leads are brown and blue and the phase and neutral colours are still being run as red white blue black. A bit confusing when blue can be neutral or black and B phase can be white or black. Yellow has not been used for a phase colour for about 15 years.
Yellow and green are only allowed to be used as striped cable for earth and for no other purpose. However, machinery comes in from all over the world and really anything goes.
One has to be very careful when digging around in control panels in particular. I have seen green used as an active in one Chinese machine!!!