GT designer3: Key Code & Write device/switching type

Mas01

Does anyone know what Key Code does?
This is linked to the button called "Alarm Ack."
I searched for device FFB4 in the code but couldn't find anything.
I am trying to find out exactly what the "Alarm Ack" does....on the face of it, it just seems to display the date/time of the alarm, but will that info only appear once the button is pressed?

Screenshot_20210520_103802.jpg

I found something in a manual at a 'third-party site' so I really do not recommend anyone to navigate to the site.

My google search-term is :

MITSUBISHI GOT 3 (Fundamentals) Appendix 5 Key Code List

I derived the search term from my Mitsi Uni GOT1000/GT Works 3 training manual (TRHMI101P) Page 89 (section 6.2.7 Key Code Switch)

there are multiple tables concerning keycodes.

FFB4H is to display date/time of selected data, as you see in your dropdown list.

I do not see anything about Alarm Ack. If I find something, I will post.

That's helpful thanks. The "Alarm Acknowledge" is just the button associated with the FFB4 command. I wasn't sure.if FFB4 was a device name or was defined elsewhere.

I will post this. If it helps, great.
(I hope the image you get is clearer than the image I see in this editor. My .png file looks crisp.)
Pg 9-15 -- from GT Designer3 (GOT 2000) manual

FFB4H - mitsi.jpg

Update....I downloaded a legit version of the got1000 manual and it gives a good description of the key codes. These codes are independent of the ladder logic code and are specific to Alarms/diagnostics etc, which explains why I couldn't find "FFB4" in the code because I thought it was a device name!