Guard Interlocks for Hazardous Areas

I've used trapped keyed interlock switches (interlock switch to key located in non-hazardous area) (Allen-Bradley, Omron/STI, and Fortress make them). I've also used explosion-proof Euchner door switches before. Let me know if you'd like more info.

There are a few AIR logic companies that do safety stuff bur the Air is not great. Do you need noticication only or do you need physical locks? If you need indication SICK makes a fiber optic system

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am looking for AB 1765-L84ES Guard Logix 5580 Safety Controller Online. For testing my program with PLC & HMI, Is there...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Guard PLC 1600 by Rockwell Automation (it has been obsolete by them but still in the market and works fine). I need know if this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm adding an Allen-Bradley SensaGuard door switch (440N-Z21SS2H) to a small existing machine to drop out pneumatic function when the...
Replies
Views
Good morning. This is something new to me. we have an existing controller running one of our plants. we are doing a conversion on another...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom